Held in Edmonton
This course is geared towards project managers who are looking to facilitate their project teams and stakeholders through muliple types of project workshops such as brainnstorming sessions, charter and plan development, status update meetings, lessons learned sessions, etc.
We will explore:
- The role of the project manager as facilitator
- Types of facilitation
- Planning for a session
- Engaging and Leading a group
- Useful facilitation techniques
- Techniques for:
- Project charter and development session
- Lessons learned
Facilitation For Project Managers - Edmonton - Fall 2019
- The class will run from 8AM-5PM.
- A light breakfast and catered lunch are included
- Coffee, tea and drinks will be available throughout the day
Note: A 15% discount is available when 3 or more registrants are from the same company.